Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I hadn’t intended to make any profit on Prince Charming, Reanimator, but Mark Gedak at Purple Duck Games has offered a share on the profits (if any) now that it has broken even.  First off, he was willing to put out a product that you can get free to help me, and to do so with a professional finish.  Secondly, he was willing to pay all the costs thereof out of pocket until he hit the break-even point with Pay What You Want (and there was no guarantee that anyone was going to pay anything!).  Third, after hitting that point, he wanted to reimburse me for making a product that I had originally made to help someone else get word about their own project out.

To Mark Gedak, Luigi Catellani, Kristian Richards, Perry Fehr, Jon Marr, and all the playtesters – You Rock Mightily!


Finally, if you are not aware of it yet, Scott MathisTransylvanian Adventureshas hit RPG Now as a pdf.  Well worth checking out, and very seasonally appropriate!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great adventure too! I'm looking forward to running it tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. I have found, I think, some really great people to work with. And, David, I would love to hear how the adventure goes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.