Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year: Crawl! #9!

If you are hankering for something special to toss at your players this month, Crawl! Fanzine #9 will be available a little later in January.  If you are a subscriber, you may already have it.

This issue contains a 0-level funnel I wrote, The Arwich Grinder, which is singularly the most Lovecraftian and most gruesome adventure I have ever written.  Think Bone Hoard of the Dancing Horror or Mermaids from Yuggoth on steroids.

To be quite honest, I think that you should pick up everything I write, but I have to say that I am very, very, very happy with how this adventure turned out, how the art and layout came together, and how Rev Dak through an older submission of mine in as an encounter at the end.

Hope you put some coin in Dak's coffers, hope you read it, and I really hope to hear how it played out in your home game.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the issue and your adventure. Maybe I can kill a few characters off with it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.