Saturday 24 April 2021

Seeking These Titles

As you probably know, I also write the DCC Trove of Treasures

In a (probably vain) attempt to be complete, I need to obtain a few items. I would prefer to gain them physically, but pdf copies will work. If you know where I can obtain any of these, please pass it on!

Demon Cult Classics Obtained! (Thank you, James!)

Dismal Cubicle Crawl Obtained!

Escape From Catastrophe Island

Flammable Hospital  Obtained! (Thank you, James!)

Hobbs & Friends Zine

Pamphlet Crawl Classics #1: The Black Wastes Obtained

Punjar 50,000

7 comments:

  1. I have never heard of any of these but good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have a chance to hear all about the ones I am able to procure, as there will Treasure Trove entries for them!

      Delete
  2. I know you're a completist for physical copies, but I also know HOBBES & FRIENDS is readily available in PDF, 'cause that's how I got mine.

    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/13020/Rock-River-Games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you happen to know if the first two issues contain DCC content? Or is it just the third?

      Delete
  3. I had Flammable Hospital at one time. It probably is still with DCC materials that need to see the light on a bookcase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you have found Dismal Cubicle Crawl - I'm sorry in advance! More an exercise in pseudo-random generation, and my hatred for corporate culture and modern office building facilities.

    I've meanwhile folded all the tables into my TableSmith code for on-the-fly generating of sprawling Half-Life inspired weird fantasy-scifi-comedy megadungeons

    Let me know how it goes! Not much to speak of, I think but I appreciate the goodwill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deeply appreciate everyone who contributes to this community, and am more than happy to give back what I can!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.