Tuesday 30 July 2019

Mathoms Away!

Back in 2013, I started a tradition of giving away a "mathom" every year on my birthday. That tradition ended last year.

This year, I have made all prior mathoms available as "Pay What You Want" products on DriveThruRPG. I have also made my Gary Con 2017 Special available. I hope that I am stepping on no toes by doing this, and they are NOT approved for use with DCC.

You can find them here:

2013
2014
2015
2016
2017
2018
Gary Con 2017

Get them all for free, or buy me a cup of coffee if you wish!


5 comments:

  1. I tried to get you to let me buy you coffee at GaryCon as you were wrapping up our game and headed right into your next one. Such a selfless gentleman were you; that I had to sneak it at you by telling the server to deliver it to the table once I was gone. Hahahah!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I had a look but could not find the titles. Are they no longer available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, happy belated birthday! I hope it was a great one.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.