Sunday 10 June 2012

DCC Adventures

Interested in Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG?

My first for-publication adventure for the system, Bone Hoard of the Dancing Horror, is currently with the editor at Purple Duck Games.  I have to say that I am really excited about this, and I hope that you will enjoy playing through it as much as I enjoyed writing it.  There is at least one truly nasty encounter in the adventure that, with luck, your players will not soon forget!

I am now working on a second adventure, Through the Cotillion of Hours, for characters of any level.  If anything, I am even more excited about this adventure than I am about Bone Hoard!

It takes a while to go from writer to editor through approval to release, but if you are interested in these adventures, please let the good folks at Purple Duck Games know!

3 comments:

  1. Well that's a surprise. I didn't follow your blog as much as I should have obviously, since I didn't know you planned or were writing published material for DCC RPG. Congratulation, Daniel. I hope it works for you. I'll check them out, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I am reading the DCC RPG right now and I am loving everything I see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know; I saw your sweet, sweet photographs on the Goodman Games forums! Glad you're enjoying the DCC book. I haven't enjoyed an RPG this much since I first read the Holmes Basic book back in December of 1979!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.