Tuesday 11 June 2024

Free RPG Day

As I will be travelling in the US during Free RPG Day this year, I will be running The Invisible Man Has Risen From the Grave! at Noble Knight Games in Wisconsin. 

Free RPG Day is June 22nd. The store opens at 10 am, and I plan on starting the game at approximately 10:30 am. First come, first served, but I will have materials on hand to accept up to 8 players. Expected run time is 4 hours, but I can stay later if needed.

Start time depends upon how long it takes to acquire the DCC adventure, of course!

Noble Knight is located at 2835 Commerce Park Drive, Fitchburg, WI 53719 (phone 608-758-9901, email Contact@NobleKnight.com), If your GPS is like mine, it will tell you to take the offramp from HWY 18, but that offramp no longer exists. 

Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.