It's fun and easy, and requires only a few extra rules:
- All occupations are "Mr. Meeseeks". Mr. Meeseeks are always considered to have the proper occupation for any skill check that might come up (and thus always roll 1d20 instead of 1d10).
- All Meeseeks come into existence with the words: "Hi! I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!"
- All Meeseeks are conditioned to help. The first time someone asks for a Meeseek's help with anything, that becomes the Meeseek's entire purpose for existence. They will do anything to fulfill it.
- The request is always met by some variation of "Ooohhh! Can do!"
- As soon as the request for help has been achieved, the Meeseeks ceases to exist.
- Existence is pain. For every half hour, real time, a Meeseeks exists, its Action Die is reduced by 1 step on the Dice Chain. If it ever rolls a natural "1" on its Action Die, the Meeseeks realizes that killing the original requester is the only solution to ending its existence. At this point, its Action Die is restored to 1d20.
- A Meeseeks reduced to 0 hp also pops out of existence.
- When a Meeseeks pops out of existence, any equipment it had when created disappears with it. Equipment that it obtained in the real world remain behind when it when the Meeseeks disappears.
Now all you need to do is use some form of Meeseeks Box prop (there is a cool one in the Rick and Morty Mr. Meeseeks Box o' Fun), grab your favorite module (a tournament module, or a module of any level, or even a converted Tomb of Horrors), and start rolling dice.
For extra fun, have one of the first players be Jerry.