Sunday 3 November 2013

Playtesters Wanted!

I have some upcoming materials that I need some help getting playtested.

The first up is CE 5:  Silent Nightfall, appropriate for 2nd level characters (although usable at a much wider range).  I can send you the materials now, if you can get me a list of playtesters and some feedback no later than the 11th of November.  

Next up is a Mystery Project, which I hope to have ready for playtest no later than the 6th, but which I will need feedback on by the 14th.  This is the same project which was mentioned on Spellburn.

After this, I expect FT 1:  Creeping Beauties of the Wood to require playtesting.  

And there is more coming, so if you want some playtest credits, email me at ravencrowking at hotmail dot com.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.