Friday 3 August 2018

Mathoms Away!

As I will be busy tonight and tomorrow, I just shipped off the 2018 Birthday Mathom to the dozen individuals who responded to the Mathom announcement post and also sent me an email.

If I somehow missed you, email me and I will check on August 5th. I've tried to be careful about checking the spam folder and setting the emails into a special folder for replies. If I missed you, I am sorry and I will make sure you get what you have earned!


The clock is still ticking! Go back to the original post...I will ship out a Mathom to anyone who meets the requirements by midnight on August 4th 2018!

And this one is it...the Mathom is officially sent to the dustbin of history after this year.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you. Have fun with the wolves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Have fun with the Mathom!

      The TCC stuff is in there because I am considering doing it online as well as in person.

      Delete
  2. Hi Daniel,

    Happy Birthday! I'm trying to sneak in a review under the wire: http://www.rpgnow.com/product/140370/FT-2--The-Portsmouth-Mermaid

    It's showing as "Customer Name Withheld", which I haven't figured out how to fix yet. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly enjoyed this sir. "Java Man" hits home, and the notion that Jack Chick was right about anything makes me shiver at the thought.
    Thanks very much for this; wish I'd known you in year's past.
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      Java Man was written some time ago, and is based on watching Forever Knight (look it up if you don't know what it is) on borrowed VHS tapes. I lived near a Coffee Time back then, and was as poor as dirt. I wrote that after, literally, scrounging up money to get coffee while watching a program about a vampire.

      Delete
    2. I should add, a vampire struggling to overcome his need for blood.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.