Tuesday 17 October 2017

AD&BB Volume 2

This puppy has already funded, and needs less than $300 Australian to make its next stretch goal: patron spells in the Sorcerer's Grimoire free online tool at Purple Sorcerer!

It should be noted that the Australian dollar is generally below the US dollar, so any pledge you might choose to make is actually cheaper than it would otherwise be. 

I was asked to write an introduction for the volume, and I have seen an earlier version of the text, so I have some bias here.

But it is also my understanding that the Purple Sorcerer stretch goal means that the spells from both Volume 1 and Volume 2 would be available for making spellbooks online, as well as for making convention characters. And that is a lot of material.

The Fae Hard adventure, which is a stretch goal, will release eventually in any case. It will just take longer if the stretch goal is not reached. The Sorcerer's Grimoire goal, though, is within our grasp. 

Jon Marr's community resources are fantastic. Please help me push this over the top.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope it helps. I really want to use AD&BB patrons for convention games, and being able to print out pregens from Purple Sorcerer would be a big help!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, everyone who pledged! I just upped my own pledge to close the gap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're across the line and Jon is raring to go.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.