Tuesday 28 March 2017

Gary Con IX

Gary Con was last weekend, and a great time was had! I am still in Wisconsin, visiting family, but I would like to shout out to all the great people I met and gamed with and say THANK YOU! It was gratifying to have dedicated gamers willing to fill a table for a 10 pm - 3 am slot, and I hope that I did not disappoint!

I will almost certainly return next year (barring some emergency), and try to work my schedule so that I have more time to hang out with people.

To the player in Tomb of the Squonk who lost his dice - I have them. Give me a shout and I'll make sure that they get back to you.

Again, great Con! Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Great playing with you, Daniel! I finally paid my sleep debt in full as of this morning: well worth gaming until 3:30 in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, missed you this year, rc---perhaps next time! :D

    Allan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.