Saturday 27 July 2013

Faerie Tales From Unlit Shores and Mathoms

Thank you, everyone, who helped spread the word about the Eggplant Productions kickstarter, Spellbound & Spindles.  It funded yesterday, so I have 59 days in which to bring to you a lovely little adventure which I call "Prince Charming, Reanimator".  

A bit of history.

I had originally conceived PC,R as the first of a series of adventures that combine early fairy tales and Appendix N fiction.  PC,R was intended as a 0-level funnel, with a group of follow up adventures that all contain interconnected references, and thus could be used as a campaign.  I.e., Creeping Beauty of the Wood, The Little Mermaid of Innsmouth, etc.  Together they would form Faerie Tales From Unlit Shores.

So, at this point, I am looking for a publisher who would like to deal with the entire Faerie Tales From Unlit Shores package.  The criteria includes that, while I will not charge for the writing of PC,R, the pdf version must be made available free no later than 24 September 2013.  We can then work on the remaining 5 adventures, which can be sold however you like, creating a group of interconnected adventures that run from 0 to 5th level.

Interested parties, please send me an email at ravencrowking at hotmail dot com.

Secondly, Mathoms.  On August 4, 2013, I am going to send out a full patron, Hizzzgrad, the Daemonic Lord of Crawling Things, in accordance to the "contest" rules found in this post.  I put "contest" in quotes because, really, there is no way you can lose.  All you have to do is insult my work somewhere and link back, and you've got something for free.

As mentioned on this post, you have until August 3rd to participate.  If Hizzzgrad appears elsewhere, it will not be anytime soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.